Launched in September of 2009, Guitar International is quickly becoming a first-choice online destination for guitarist and guitar enthusiasts alike.
Our readership is rapidly growing, (our last month saw 3.8 million page views), as we bring high-quality interviews, news articles and product reviews to the internet guitar community.
G.I. is growing fast and we’re just getting off the ground!
As we pursue our vision of building a high-quality, free resource for guitarists across the globe, we’re looking for writers to join our team.
If you love guitar and love to write we’d love to hear from you.
G.I. is currently accepting editorial submissions in text, photo or video form for:
- Guitar related album, book and DVD reviews
- Concert and guitar clinic reviews
- Artist profiles
- Interviews with guitarist, both “name” and undiscovered artists
- Guitar related news items
- Instructional material
At G.I. we understand the importance of treating our writing team and their articles with the utmost respect.
As a contributor you can expect:
- Exposure to our 175,000+ monthly unique visitors
- Frontpage coverage for all articles
- Link to contributor’s homepage at top of article
- Work alongside an experienced team of editors and publishers
- Promotion of all articles via our social networks, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube (if applicable)
- Retain ownership of all articles and can republish after a 30 day grace period
If you love guitar as much as we do, and are interested in writing for G.I., drop us a note on our contact page.